Workshop on Optimization, Machine Learning, and Data Science
Braunschweig, April 12-13, 2018
Braunschweig Integrated Centre of Systems Biology (BRICS)
Technische Universität Braunschweig
- Jeffrey T. Linderoth, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Andrea Lodi, École Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada
- Bernd Sturmfels, Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik in den Naturwissenschaften, Leipzig, Germany
- Stephen J. Wright, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
Call for Contributions
To advance research and collaboration between these fields the workshop aims to bring together scientists working at the intersection of the fields and scientists interested in contributing to the collaboration of the fields.
Besides the keynote talks we encourage young researchers to present their work in a 20 minute talk at the workshop.
We either seek work from the intersection of the fields, or presentations on new, pivotal questions of one field for the other.
Submissions will be chosen for presentation based on an internal review of the submitted extended abstracts. Extended abstracts should not be longer than one page, excluding literature.
The reduced registration fee of 50 EUR includes lunch and coffee breaks only.
The normal fee of 70 EUR also includes dinner and a social event on Thursday night.
- Application for participation: before February 12, 2018
- Call for contributions: Fill out the application and submit extended abstract by e-mail before February 12, 2018. E-Mail address will be announced soon.
- Notification of acceptance for participation and submission: February 19, 2018
- Payment of registration fee: at welcome desk, cash only
- Workshop: April 12-13, 2018
Application for Participation
- Imke Joormann, Christian Kirches, Sebastian Stiller
Institut für Mathematische Optimierung (IMO), TU Braunschweig
- Dirk Lorenz
Institut für Analysis und Algebra (IAA), TU Braunschweig
- Andreas Tillmann
Visual Computing Institute (VCI) / Lehrstuhl für Operations Research, RWTH Aachen
E-mail us at email@example.com.